Thus, for Burkitt and nephroblastoma, two successive studies carried out between 2000 and 2009 indicate the following survival rates :
- 60% for Burkitt's Lymphomas (study directed by Professor Catherine Patte from the IGR and Dr Maria El Kababri from Rabat)
- 70% for nephroblastomas (study directed by Professor Catherine Patte from the IGR and Professor Claude Moreira from Dakar)
- For Hodgkin's disease, overall survival was 82% in our 2006-2012 study over 89 cases.
- For acute lymphoblastic leukemias, the latest study conducted by the GFAOP, with the expertise of Professor Guy Leverger from Armand Trousseau Hospital in Paris, shows a disease-free survival rate in sub-Saharan Africa of 60% at the end of the treatment, whose total duration is two years.
- For retinoblastomas, 112 cases have observed in Bamako since the launch of the program in October 2011 with more than 90% healing.